The deadline of the Abstract Submission will be on April 1st, 2021.
Invited speakers should also upload their abstract using the congress abstract template (download abstract template).
The Organising Committee welcomes you to share your studies in a Poster Presentation (PhD-Students / Postdocs) or in an Oral Presentation (PhD-title required for application) at the EUFEPS Annual Meeting 2021.
There are 2 steps required for your abstract submission.
- Step 1: Click "Make Submission" for entering your abstract details and choosing a password for uploading your abstract.
Upon submission, please indicate your preferred way of presentation:
a) Poster Presentation (PhD-Students / Postdocs)
b) Oral Presentation in one of the conference sessions
c) Invited speaker
as well as one of the given topics that best describes the content of your abstract. Participants who apply for an oral presentation agree to present a poster instead if acceptance for an oral presentation is denied.
- Step 2: Click "Upload File" (Submission ID and password are required; see step 1)
Please use the abstract template (download abstact template) to format your abstract. Please use the correct style sheet, save your abstract as word document (docx) and upload your file.
- After uploading your abstract you may edit your submission (until April 1st), view your file or exchange your file by uploading a newer version of your abstract (see Authors menu below).
- in the middle of May 2021 at the latest you will be informed by E-Mail about the decision of the Scientific Committee regarding your presentation type (Poster Prersentation / Oral Presentation).
- Should you have any questions please contact the Scientific Committee by E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate your abstract Submission-ID.
- Committee sign-in is closed